By accessing the website https://www.gala10.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gala10.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gala10.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gala10.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gala10.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Gala10.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Gala10.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gala10.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gala10.com’s website, even if Gala10.com or a Gala10.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Gala10.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gala10.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Gala10.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Gala10.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Gala10.com is not responsible for the contents of any external linked sites. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Gala10.com engages in affiliate marketing and might therefore publish in some cases affiliated URLS and products of third party websites that contain a tracking code in order to generate sales leads.
7. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen (14) days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Marichal Lakatos Websolutions, Wieswaldweg 36, 8135 Langnau am Albis, Switzerland, email@example.com, phone: +41 44 830 94 45) by means of a clear statement (e.g. one with the Letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract.
You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
7.1. Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
– To Marichal Lakatos Websolutions, Wieswaldweg 36, 8135 Langnau am Albis, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following Services (*): / the provision of the following service (*):
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the customer (s)
– Address of the customer (s)
– Signature of the customer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
8. Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have made all payments that we have received from you repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
If you have requested that the services should start during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which is the proportion of the services already provided in the Compares to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
9. Cancellation of membership
If you cancel your Premium or Golden Membership subscription after the cancellation period mentioned above of fourteen (14) days your membership will be valid until the date you have already paid for. No refunds are possible after the cancellation period. After the cancellation date your online shop profile will be stored and turned back to a free basic account. Your online shop will continue to be displayed on our lists of gift shops including shop services however it will be displayed without product pictures and logo and your existing customer review replies will be deleted. In case of cancellation you will lose access to Standard, Premium and Golden features such as add product pictures and your shop logo, track number of clicks, reply to customer reviews, be listed on the first spot (in case of Golden Memberships) or between the second and fifth spots (in case of Premium Membership) and your logo and products won’t be displayed any more in our social media promotions.
To cancel your Standard/Premium/Golden Membership:
- Click on your profile on “memberships”
- Open the desired membership and click on “cancel membership”
- Click on “confirm” to cancel
Gala10.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Zürich and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.