whisky.my
Country: Malaysia
Category: Wine
(0)
Awards:
Gala10 Gala10


Shop Services:
Order
Order from abroad
Delivery
Free delivery for orders above MYR 350
Add a free greeting card
Express delivery
Payment Method
Visa
PayPal
American Express
Mastercard
ipay88
After sales service
Money back guarantee
DANCING FRAME Malbec
DANCING FRAME Malbec. A diverse array of wines are made by this producer including those from grapes Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, Roussanne, Rare Rose Blend, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc – Viognier, Carmenere – Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon – Carmenere, Chardonnay – Viognier, Carignan (Carinena), Grenache (Garnacha), Shiraz, Chardonnay, Rare Red Blend, Cabernet Franc, Riesling, Malbec – Syrah, Carmenere, Cabernet – Syrah/Shiraz, Viognier, Tempranillo, Merlot, Syrah, Marsanne – Roussanne, Rare White Blend, Bordeaux Blend Red, Sauvignon Blanc, Mourvedre (Monastrell), and Pinot Noir.
The Last of us BERSANO Gavi Price : RM152
BERSANO Gavi
BERSANO Gavi. White wine of great elegance, it is produced with the Cortese grapes grown in the Pre-Apennines hills of Gavi village. These hills, which are located between Piedmont and Liguria, are favoured by climatic conditions able to express very typical organoleptic characteristics of excellence.
Two Eights 88 Classic Series Semillion Sauvignon Blanc
Two Eights 88 Classic Series Semillion Sauvignon Blanc. Enjoy the juicy passionfruit and herbal lift of Sauvignon Blanc complemented by the lively citrus and spice of Semillon. The palate is fresh and well textured and has bright fruit ?avours. Blend of 60% Sauvignon and 40% Sémillon. To best appreciate the fresh fruit ?avours, serve this wine chilled and drink it now, while young and fresh.
PATRIA NUEVA Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
PATRIA NUEVA Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. 85% of the wine was aged on its lees for six months in contact with French oak and micro-oxygenation; the remaining 15% was aged for eight months in French and American oak barrels. Intense nose of dark cherry, strawberry, cedar and liquor ice. A juicy and round on the palate with firm tannins that combine well with dark fruits, prunes and roasted nuts with toasty finish. Great with roasted short ribs with aromatic spices.
Average Ratings
Excellent
Very Good
Good
Average
Bad
No reviews added yet. Be the fist one to review this shop!
Unclaimed Shop

This shop hasn't been claimed yet.

This shop hasn’t claimed this profile yet. The company might not be aware of the existance of this profile. This can lead to lower ratings and reviews. Shops can claim their profile by upgrading their membership profile here: https://www.gala10.com/promote/
Unclaimed Shop

This shop hasn't been claimed yet.